Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fear Not!

When God, Himself, speaks to your husband, and your life and the life of your stillborn son are miraculously restored, brevity is difficult but here is our story. Our ministry exposes the Truth About Fear. We had been sharing this revelatory truth publicly, when Satan got permission to attack my life during my pregnancy.

It was Nov. 24, 1998, about 12:30p.m. at South Fulton Hospital in East Point, Ga. All was normal and I was experiencing a perfect pregnancy when suddenly, I collapsed . My organs began to shut down and my blood pressure rushed toward zero. It was right then,when my husband Albert heard God say out loud and clearly, "What you see is not". From that moment, Al resolved that nothing that he would witness or be told would change his mind from believing that God would deliver me and as yet our unborn son, and that as he puts it, "... we all are going to walk out of this place". I was given up on during the horror that would follow, which included developing the DIC Syndrome (... the white cells destroy everything in the blood stream) and Al was told to make funeral arrangements for me. It was 21 days later, but God was faithful! Al's great faith was rewarded with lives being restored to the amazement of South Fulton doctors. I fully recovered and our son Lehman, was also blessed and is fine.

Much has been omitted but is available on cassette or CD, as are we to present God's message in word and song as The Sounds of Bliss. Arrangements can be made at 678 522 5361.

Member of the Body of Christ,

Dr. Lee Bliss,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fioricet missouri
fioricet aspirin


The crisis around hackescher markt is fee to the many office, with commercial finance placards, civilians, priorities, and pieces.

Anonymous said...

rbcoverdraftstock rates

Xstratamidland bank was one of the big four altruism funds in the united kingdom for most of the significant magnitude.